Keeping children safe -
- https://www.childline.org.uk/ - support for children if they are feeling worried or unsafe at home
- https://reportharmfulcontent.com/- to report and remove harmful online content
- https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/ - for older children: advice on making a report about online abuse
- Family support duty line: 01926 412 412
- https://mailchi.mp/warwickshire/familyinfoservice - subscription to a newsletter with valuable support for families in Warwickshire (free)
- https://www.warwickshireparentcarerforum.co.uk/Support-groups/ - forums and support groups for parents in Warwickshire
- https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/parentingsupport - Warwickshire specific parenting support
- Department for Education - Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for children's social care services
Staying Safe Online -
- https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ - advice to stay safe online
- https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/advice-centre/young-people/resources-3-11s - films, storybooks and other fun sites, with plenty of information to help you enjoy your time online and stay safe on the internet.
- https://www.nhs.uk/apps-library/chathealth/ - ChatHealth is a secure and confidential text messaging service for young people. It allows patients to easily and anonymously get in touch with a healthcare professional for advice and support.
- https://www.internetmatters.org/ - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- https://parentinfo.org/ - for support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online
- https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ - for advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online
- Suzy Lamplugh Trust: - National Stalking Helpline e
Domestic Violence -
- www.womensaid.org.uk - Women's Aid offers a 24 hour domestic violence helpline on 0808 2000 247
- www.refuge.org.uk - 0800 408 1552 - Warwickshire Domestic Violence Service
- National Domestic Violence Helpline - Freephone Helpline, 0808 2000 247
- National Centre for Domestic Violence (NCDV): - Provides free and fast emergency injunction advice to individuals experiencing domestic abuse
- Women’s aid - provide survivors forum, a live chat Monday to Friday 10- 12pm and emails
- Rape Crisis England and Wales - Rape Crisis Centres provide specialist support and services for survivors of sexual violence, whether it happened recently or a long time ago. Tel : 0808 802 9999
- Men’s Advice Line - is a confidential helpline for male victims of domestic abuse and those supporting them. Telephone: 0808 801 0327
- Hollie Gazzard Trust - Free downloadable personal safety app available
- BrigthtSky App - Free downloadable app: providing support and information for anyone experiencing domestic abuse, or someone concerned about a friend or family member. In addition, the app is available for use by employers and service providers.
- Home Office - Coronavirus (COVID-19): support for victims of domestic abuse
- Safelives: - provides research, training and support to frontline domestic abuse services and professionals
- SupportLine: - provide telephone helpline and email counselling service.
- Galop - for members of the LGBT+ community Galop runs the National LGBT+ Domestic Abuse helpline. Telephone: 0800 999 5428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victim Support West Midlands 0300 303 1977
- West Midlands Forced Marriage 24hr helpline 0800 953 9777