At Wembrook Primary School we are very proud to be able to offer a Before and After School club to our pupils. We offer an early morning breakfast club from 7:30am - 8:50am and an After School Club from 3:15pm - 5:30pm during term time, excluding teacher training days. These are available to pupils attending Wembrook Primary School.
- To provide a caring, safe, secure environment for pupils before the beginning of the school day and after the school day ends until 5:30 pm.
- To provide an affordable service to parents/carers.
- To enable pupils to eat breakfast before the start of the school day and have an after school snack in a pleasant, relaxed environment.
- To provide a calm play environment for pupils.
- To encourage physical activities to promote healthy living.
Our Club is committed to providing:
- Activities that are interesting, enjoyable, stimulating, safe and fun.
- Activities that nurture promote each child’s development (social, physical, moral and intellectual)
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is caring, experienced, well-trained and properly supported.
- A happy environment which is inclusive and free from discrimination.
- Flexible booking options to all users including short notice emergencies.
What We Offer:
The children are free to choose activities and resources as they wish. There will always being a selection of activities already set up for children to take part in, as well as some structured play activities. These activities are rotated daily.
We use a very simple charging system - the cost is £1 for every 15 minutes attended.
If you would like further information abour our Kids Club, or would like to come and look around, please contact the School Office.
Mrs Brown and Mrs Hull
Kids Club Co-ordinators