At Wembrook Primary School we are very proud to be able to offer a Before and After School club to our pupils. We offer an early morning breakfast club from 7:30am - 8:50am and an After School Club from 3:20pm - 5:30pm during term time, excluding teacher training days. These are available to pupils attending Wembrook Primary School.
- To provide a caring, safe, secure environment for pupils before the beginning of the school day and after the school day ends until 5:30 pm.
- To provide an affordable service to parents/carers.
- To enable pupils to eat breakfast before the start of the school day and have an after school snack in a pleasant, relaxed environment.
- To provide a calm play environment for pupils.
- To encourage physical activities to promote healthy living.
Our Club is committed to providing:
- Activities that are interesting, enjoyable, stimulating, safe and fun.
- Activities that nurture promote each child’s development (social, physical, moral and intellectual)
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is caring, experienced, well-trained and properly supported.
- A happy environment which is inclusive and free from discrimination.
- Flexible booking options to all users including short notice emergencies.
What We Offer:
The children are free to choose activities and resources as they wish. There will always being a selection of activities already set up for children to take part in, as well as some structured play activities. These activities are rotated daily.
Morning Kids Club cost is £1.25 for every 15 minutes attended.
After School Kids Club cost is £2.50 for the first 25 minutes (flat rate) and then £1.25 thereafter.
If you would like further information about our Kids Club, or would like to come and look around, please contact the School Office.
Mrs Brown and Mrs Hull
Kids Club Co-ordinators